3/4 1 grain tablet of Nature Throid.
Wait 30 minutes, then take…
1 5 drops of A-L Complex by Byron White in 3 tsp of water
Wait 30 minutes, eat breakfast, then take:
3) 500mg of Flagyl
once twice/day on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
4) 3mg Ivermectin on Sundays beginning with one tablet and working up to 4.
5) Mito Synergy’s Mito Lipo chelated copper, 1/2 tsp daily for mitochondrial support and work up to 1 tsp.
6) Hepa buy soma online us to us Plus, 2 capsules for liver support
7) OPC-C Vitamin C, 2 capsules for adrenal and antioxidant support
8) Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C, 1 packet for adrenal and antioxidant support
9) Ashwagandha tincture, 9 drops twice a day a working up to 15 drops twice a day for adrenal support.
10) Interphase Plus, taking 1 capsule/day to break up biofilms
11) HydroxyB12, taking
2,000 3,000mcg daily
12) Methylfolate, 400mcg/day
13) B6 in the form of P-5-P,
14) Sunflower Lecithin, taking 1 soft gel daily.
15) Pinella, 4-10 drops as need throughout the day to cleanse the brain and nervous system of neurotoxins and ammonia
16) 6,000 IU of Vitamin D per day
17) Vitamin K2, 1 drop per day
18) Bio-identical testosterone from a compounded pharmacy, 1 pump per day
19) 5 drops of A-Bart by Byron White in 3 tsp of water
20) 100 mg of Minocycline on an empty stomach
21) 500mg Azithromycin
Wait 30 minutes, eat lunch, then take:
22) OPC-C Vitamin C, 2 capsules
23) Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C
24) Ashwagandha tincture, 9 drops.
25) Hepa Plus, 2 capsules
26) Pinella, 4-10 drops as need throughout to the day
27) 5 drops of A-L Complex in water. Wait 20 minutes, then take:
28) 5 drop of A-Bart in water. Wait 30 minutes, then take:
29) 100mg of minocycline
30) 500mg of Flagyl twice/day on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Wait 30 minutes, the have dinner.
THREE HOURS AFTER MY LAST ANTIBIOTIC OF THE NIGHT:
31) 3Tbs of Bravo/GcMAF Probiotic. Currently working up 4 Tbs.
What is Bravo: https://gcmaf.se/gcmaf-products/bravo-probiotic/
What is GcMAF: https://gcmaf.se/gcmaf-products/gcmaf/
Nagalase Levels: https://gcmaf.se/patient-resources/nagalase-blood-test/
How GcMaf Works: https://gcmaf.se/gcmaf-science/how-gcmaf-works/
My Nagalase levels as of April 23rd, 2015: 2.4
32) 100 mg of phosphatidylserine, helps reduce nighttime cortisol levels.
33) Clonazepam, 1.00-1.25mg nightly to decrease excitotoxicty and neuro symptoms in my brain. Also assists with sleep.
34) Soma, 350 mg twice per night. This medication is a muscle relaxer but has a side effect of drowsiness so it assists with sleep. I have found it virtually useless as a pain medication.
35) Gaba, 1,500 mg twice per night to help me relax and sleep.
36) 5 HTP, 100 twice per night, assists with sleep and mood.
37) Melatonin, 3mg twice per night to help fall asleep.
38) Magnesium Glycinate, 400mg once per night for relaxation and muscle pain.
39) Renew Life Probiotic, 50 billion
40) Saccharomyces Boulardii (beneficial yeast), 9 billion
41) Progesterone, 100mg suppositories used on day 14-27 of my cycle.
This is my current treatment protocol. However, it is constantly evolving based on new information, test results, side effects, negative reactions etc.